Gaines-sayings

They grow culture in a petri dish.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Compelling distractions
(written 13 November 2005)

I was taking a break from work earlier-you know-flipping around channels-and I happened upon the PBS presentation Elizabeth I. Damn. Talk about compelling! The actor playing Robert Dudley is named Tom Hardy, and he...is...gorgeous. I mean, the lips on this guy are driving me to distraction. Take a look, but, I warn you, you will fall directly into his mesmerizing lips. Ahem. He reminds me of Jack Noseworthy, who is really beautiful in movies (and lippy!) but looks really nerdy in publicity stills (I won't waste your time with a link). Mmm...lips...

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.tomhardy.org/

there u can find some loverly pics of him...well most of them are..cause lawd..sometimes he sends in fugly pics of himself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home