Gaines-sayings

They grow culture in a petri dish.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Funnest Game Ever!

Dear Reader,

So, I'll have to out myself here...that's right, I've been watching Big Brother 7 (All-Stars). In general, I'd say that this fact is punishment enough if I didn't know that there are other watchers out there and if it wasn't so much damn fun. All-Stars combines members from the household of other Big Brother seasons based on the highest number of viewer votes. Y'see, these players "got game." The program incorporates a system of contests in which the players battle for control of the house, power veto (so they won't be eliminated), and...food. Last night's episode showcased a food competition in what has to be the most hilarious game I've ever seen.

In this game, called "the Birds and the Bees," or some such nonsense, the four players dressed in spongy-fabric bird and bee outfits jump into a vat of necter. They then run over to the "flower" area where they lie over a grate and, with the help of the flower-outfitted players, "pollenate" the flower by squeezing the nectar out of their suits. The nectar then runs into vats which, when filled, will give them some basic food-group prize to eat for the week (like "grains," yea!) or some special food option (they won "Christmas in August"). (While this isn't the best picture I could find, thank God someone took a picture.)

This might all sound pretty straightforward (if weird) until I clarify what I mean by "squeezing." When the bird or bee people ran over to the flower grate, the flower person literally jumped on them and rolled around on top of them. I thought I would die laughing. While one of these flower people, Erika, is one of the resident hotties (as is evidenced by her choice of day-wear: bikini), the other is a heavy-ish married guy in his late-forties/early-fifties named (get this) Chicken George. He was completely into squishing the nectar out of people. It was a little obscene. Can I just say that I love this game? I LOVE this game! I totally want to play this wacked-out pollenation game at my next birthday party. Y'all know how I likes me some costumes, and some humiliating human sandwich action would keep me in hysterics for years to come. I've called it: make it happen.

XOXO,
Violet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home